O For A Thousand Tongues To Sing
1. O for a thousand tongues to sing
My great Redeemers praise,
The glories of my God and King,
The triumphs of His grace!
2. My gracious Master and my God,
Assist me to proclaim,
To spread through all the earth abroad
The honors of Thy Name.
Chorus: O for a thousand tongues(O for a thousand tongues)O for a thousand tongues(O for a thousand tongues)O for a thousand tongues to sing
3. Jesus! The Name that charms our fears,
That bids our sorrows cease;
Tis music in the sinners ears,
Tis life, and health, and peace.
4. He breaks the power of canceled sin,
He sets the prisoner free;
His blood can make the foulest clean,
His blood availed for me.(Repeat chorus)
5. He speaks, and, listening to His voice,
New life the dead receive,
The mournful, broken hearts rejoice,
The humble poor believe.
6. Hear Him, ye deaf; His praise, ye dumb,
Your loosened tongues employ;
Ye blind, behold your Savior come,
And leap, ye lame, for joy(Repeat chorus)
©1999 Kevin Twit Music (ASCAP). Used by permission. All rights reserved.